I guess it has been a while since I posted. Here are bullet points about what is going on in my life. Why bullet points? I don’t know…I’m just in a mood.
- I have almost 10,000 pages of my novel written. That means I’m about a quarter of the way through the rough draft part. I don’t know if it’s any good. Well the story line is good, I think but it may not be interesting to read.
- I’m house-sitting now. The pay isn’t great but I can eat all the food I want so that helps.
- I still don’t have enough income and might have to go live with my mother. SOON.
- I need to train myself to only need one meal a day so I can save money
- I LOVE riding my bike and only drive when I have too.
- I’m moving my stored things from a storage unit in my old town, to a storage unit in new town. I’m actually doing it finally! I’ve also got 4 big trash bags full of stuff to throw away. The plan is to make my storage unit work for me. More on that later.
- Fall/Winter is finally in Southern California. It feels nice after all the heat.
- I am enjoying my time alone while housesitting.
- Hope I don’t get depressed!